If you do not have a representative and you are interested in getting one but do not know how to, your local Social Security office can give you a list of legal ...


If a third party organization outside of the Social Security Administration would ... a connection with SSA, or otherwise committing Social Security-related Fraud?


Form HA-539 | Notice Regarding Substitution of Party Upon Death of Claimant. ... If a claimant dies before the Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) completes his or her action on a request for hearing, an eligible individual ... Related Information.


other interested party to serve as the “representative payee. ... your local Social Security office. Helping ... In certain instances, the Social Security Administration.


The Social Security Administration ( SSA ) administers two large payment ... allows a relative, friend, or other interested party to serve as a representative payee.


Every person has the right to be represented by an attorney or other ... mail, or fax to submit appointment-related forms and/or other evidentiary documents. ... for Representation before the Social Security Administration” is not mandatory, but ...


The Social Security Administration (SSA) is committed to engaging the public. ... online services, current events, and human-interest stories, usually in greater detail ... to share information with advocacy groups, organizations, and third- parties.


Other interested parties include representatives from the National Conference of State Social Security Administrators (NCSSSA) and the Government Finance ...


Common Social Security Administration forms for public use. ... HA-539, Notice Regarding Substitution of Party Upon Death of Claimant .... Related Information.