Web Results


The Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation (DLLR) is a government agency in the U.S. state of Maryland. DLLR is overseen by Secretary Kelly Schulz. The agency is headquartered in Suite 401 at 500 North Calvert Street in Baltimore. DLLR oversees the following agencies: Division of Labor and Industry ... Division of Unemployment Insurance.


Baltimore area & out of state - 410-949-0022. Toll free inside MD ... 1-800-492- 5524. MD Unemployment Insurance Tax MVA License Renewal - 410-368-5450


Kelly M. Schulz, Secretary of Labor, Licensing, & Regulation (410) 230-6020. David A. ... Dayne M. Freeman, Assistant Secretary for Unemployment Insurance (410) 767-2488 ..... DIVISION OF OCCUPATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL LICENSING.


Department of Labor, Licensing & Regulation ... If a Domestic Employer is liable to pay quarterly unemployment insurance taxes, the employer ... The Code of Maryland Regulations (COMAR) provides additional guidance for making the ..... SUTA is an acronym for State Unemployment Tax Act, and "dumping" refers to the ...


Office of Human Resources - Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation ... diversified workforce for the Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation. ... employee relations, employee benefits and medical services, performance ... Maryland State Job Application forms and current job openings within DLLR:.


Department of Labor, Licensing & Regulation ... An exception is that, the rate for new construction employers headquartered in another state is 6.6 percent. ... The Maryland Unemployment Insurance Division recommends that employers enroll  ...


This is the official account of the Maryland State Department of Labor,... ... If you have questions, please contact Unemployment Insurance Claimant Information ...


Sep 19, 2012 ... The Division of Unemployment Insurance (DUI) is a separate budgetary unit ... unemployment insurance taxes owed and paid, and the Maryland Automated. Benefits ... State law allows the Department of Labor, Licensing and ...


UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE CLAIM CENTER ASSOCIATE I (Internal Only) ... The Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation, Division of ... Permanent State employees do not need to submit proof of Veterans' status.