Video Results from YouTube.com
Published in : 2013-03-23 | by Secular Talk
When a private prison corporation paid Ohio $72.7 million in 2011 to purchase one of the state's facilities, the company touted the deal as a "groundbreaking" ...
Published in : 2011-11-15 | by The270View
Inspired by the Occupy Wallstreet movement here is The 270 View's take on what we perceived to be CCA's 1% and how they contrast the other 99% who ...
Published in : 2017-08-08 | by The Paradise Patriots
Core civic previously know as Corrections Corporation of America demanded that New Mexico's Torrence prison add an additional 300 state or federal inmates ...
Published in : 2013-09-27 | by TYT Nation
"In 2012, Corrections Corporation of America (CCA), the largest for-profit private prison company in the country, sent a letter to 48 state governors offering to buy ...
Published in : 2014-02-11 | by TYT Nation
Support our channel, become a patron and help us build a better Nation: http://www.patreon.com/TYTNation ...
Published in : 2013-03-12 | by stopthepirates
Welcome to America locking up slaves is or business and business is good...
Published in : 2013-04-13 | by The Young Turks
"A private company that operates Idaho's largest prison acknowledged Thursday that its employees falsified nearly 4800 hours of staffing records over seven ...
Published in : 2018-07-01 | by The Young Turks
Business is booming for prison profiteers. Ana Kasparian and John Iadarola, hosts of The Young Turks, discuss. TYT now has a full audio network!
Published in : 2016-08-19 | by America 2.0
This is showing that the big companies are being brought down and their slave tactics with them. CCA is an international company. It just shows you that ...
Video Filters